Hi Christoph, :-)

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 00:04, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
For the present, you need to take account of the fact that work on the
website is currently being led by a four-person team: myself for
content, Ivan and Christoph as regards design (CSS, graphics), and
Christian. [...]

Therefore, no action or decisions are possible without consulting all
of the above people, with the SC having final veto.

Christoph, you have misunderstood what I meant.

Narayan told me that he had a very talented graphic artist contact who
had agreed, as a great favor to the project, to produce graphic
content for the website, but that the person should not be expected to
have to negotiate with the Design team for validation of his/her
contributions. He was hoping that I could approve this idea without
consulting you or Ivan.

I told him that I could not take any decision like that by myself. I
said that the person first had to make contact with the Design team
and get content approved by the Design team, and that the person could
not be granted some kind of superstar status by me and side-step the
normal workflow of producing graphic content for the site.

I hope this clarifies things. ;-)

David Nelson