Hi Sophie, :-)

I'll be looking at how to rewrite this page over the next few days.
There's information that could go in a dedicated localization section
of the FAQs, for instance. I'll give you a heads-up at that time, and
then I hope you'll agree to a chat on IRC to make sure that the
content is OK from both your viewpoint and mine.

But I do want to remind you of the SC decision to make me responsible
for the libreoffice.org site content for an interim period - which you
yourself voted in favor of, IIRC. As such, it is not your domain to
make arbitrarily remove site content, without even attempting to
consult me, and to consign my hard work to the garbage can and then
instruct me that I'm not to make any further changes. I put in hard
work and thought writing that content, and my work deserves more
respect.

For me, the premise that you were a long-standing OOo community member
and are now an SC member does not give you the right to lay down the
law in the LibreOffice community. What's more, this recurring notion
that old OOo people somehow have precedence over other LibreOffice
contributors is an undesirable mindset. May I please remind you again
that the community bylaws lay down the principle of equality of
membership within the community?

May I also put forward a guiding principle that has been stated to me
by other SC members, namely, "Those that do the work get to influence
the direction of that work"? In my case, I put a lot of work into the
website, and it was a voted SC decision to give me a remit to manage
the site content.

The website cannot be managed properly if people just jump in
arbitrarily and make sweeping changes without discussing with me
first.

Could you also please bear in mind that I've been working on other
content on the site in preparation for the release, and that I only
have 24 hours in my day, like everyone else?

Like I said above, I'll contact you in a few days, and - as I've
previously invited you to do - we can work together to figure out
content for the localizers page in the "Get Involved" section of the
site.

HTH and TIA.

David Nelson