Hi Michael, hi website team!

I had a look at the current agenda for the website call that will take
place tomorrow. And I noticed something ...

Am Montag, den 24.01.2011, 14:40 +0930 schrieb Michael Wheatland:
If anybody would like to contribute their view on a particular topic,
please email me prior and I will relay your point of view.

... I think the agenda already contains organizational questions, but
also technical stuff. But when browsing through the many mails on this
list, I feel like the website team (meaning all the people that are
interested, but may have not been involved so far) itself is missing :-)

So my questions are:
      * What is the scope of the website team (similar to item 1.1
        already present)? Example: Where to draw the (fuzzy) line
        between developer tools, marketing, design, admin team, ...
      * What is the website team's goal for the overall community?
      * What kind of "interfaces" will be established for the community?
      * How does the website team make sure, that the team's
        contributions are beneficial?
      * How wants the website team work together? What goals will guide
        the team?

My personal wish is not so much answering these questions within the
call, but to think about how to answer these questions with all the
people here. What do you (all) think?

<happy>Talk to you all then </happy>

Since I've unable to join, I wish you all much fun and success!

Regards,
Christoph

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/ConfCall/Agenda