Hi @all,

I don't know how the Call this evening will work, so I thought i write this
E-Mail with my Opinion first. (I'm also shy to talk in english). So
everyone knows what I think (at least if i didn't forget something)

I hope it's not a problem and see you this evening.

1.

 I think we should make Website wich sells a product. We want to "sell"
LibreOffice. The User wants at first a little explanation if he doesn't
know and a direct link to download. Not to the download Page, but directly
the perfect Download for his system (Like Firefox).

 The whole Website is to heavy lifted with Text, we should think about the
Main site as flyer. We have to cut the text in half and after that again in
half. If the User wants a developed 100% Information about something we can
implement a link to the wiki, where the original Information is placed.

 To summarize libreoffice.org > Productplacement (for example:
http://macrabbit.com/espresso/) and the others implemented, but "separated"
from
the rest.

 But all the different Parts like Wiki and Forum should be accessible the
whole time. An easy way to change from one to another part of our Web
presentation. If this is made, the User sees directly if he joins the site
from a specific link to the wiki or to the forum or ... That they are on
the official Site and not another "private fork". Even Wiki's can be
implemented in a design.

 Another thing is that we should do for each translation a Strict or a
minimum List of what they should at least put on the site.

 It's a bit weird, that for example the german homepage has only texts and
the english some links to the irc and other helpful informations.

 We should try to integrate the Website/Forum/Wiki in the same Design so
that even us could change without Problems to the different parts

2. Website Team leadership and working groups

 I WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF THE WEBSITE TEAM - I WANT IT ALL... Just
kidding :D

 I think we should have several working groups:

 (Each
group isn't strict, but we should have at least 1 Person who is
supervising the group and 1 Leader who supervises all the
groupleaders/groups/things which are not sorted in groups

 - Content/Translate Team

 They are the ones wo decide which content will be on each site.

 - UI/UX/Graphics Team

 They are the ones wo say how the content will be organised

 - Coding Department

 They maintain the HTML'5'/CSS'3' code for the site and other little
plugins we will use on the site.

 - QA and Different-things Team

 Testing and trying to find dead links,...

 - Wiki Team

 The Team which supervises the Wiki to improve it and makes sure that
nobody makes "shit".

 I will join the UI/UX/Graphics Team and the "Coding Team", because I
followed 3 years of studies and want to use what I learned.

5. The Wiki

 I think we should separate the Wiki from TDF. 1 Wiki for LO and 1 Wiki for
TDF. This is an effect from my previous explanation.

 So TDF will have a site in his own design with his own
Wiki. I think that
the Foundation has other for the organization other problems then LO, even
it's the same.

 I hope you understand the cutting between the 2 Wikis.

 Each Leader should be have "Admin Rights" for the site.

6. Social Networking

 I think the Social Networking is more of use for the Marketing Team. We
should only implement script that posts different Blogs/Announcement
especially to the Twitter account. We give the possibility for the Social
Networks and the marketing team put the content in

 This tools like Twitter should be use for support, but i don't know if the
Website Team is the best place for this.

7. Forum

 Is in my eyes much easier to follow discussions then a mailinglist. If we
joine the mailinglist we have to search in our accounts and archives(if the
mails are in time before we joined.)

 Also the Forum give a much easier place to give some support for Users.
And if we gave already a fix or Tutorial for a User, other can use
Google/Search it and we
don't have to give them twice.

8. Drupal/Silverstripe

 Why bothering with 2? It will be much easier to work only on one system.
We had some professionals from Drupal who like to help us to
install/programm the Drupalsystem. I don't know how Drupal is suited for
the Multilanguage Needs that we have. But if professionals from the
Drupaldev's are helping us we can create a Plugin.

9. Support

 I will go further here to the things i didn't talked about earlier.

 FAQ's, Documentation and Training Ressources cand be put in a simplified
version on the Website and for further Informations there will be a link to
the wiki.

10. Idea Generation and management

 Don't understand this part.....

11. Contributing Statistics

 The Wiki shows what each Contributer does and he can put the Informations
which Silverstripe/Drupal/Forum gives on to his personal User Page on the
Wiki.

 Someone could make a Script which searches all the Informations
automatically.