Alrighty, I signed up on the forum. My user name is "dneelyep". I would love
to make the meeting but something came up kind of last minute so I won't be
able to make it Wednesday. I'll make sure to check out the minutes though.
And I'm definitely willing to get started on some things :).

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Michael Wheatland <