Ok here's a quick preliminary page structure I set up by browsing other
feature listings, help content, and such. Please let me know if you think of
anything to add, remove, or reorder. I also hope to include attractive
screenshots, likely under each section, to demonstrate the features in
action.

Writer Features

"LibreOffice Writer lets you create both basic documents, such as memos,
faxes, letters , resumes and merge documents, as well as long and complex or
multi-part
    documents, complete with bibliographies, reference tables and indexes."
- something along these lines, a short introduction to the product

[ Table of Contents ] (?)

Writing
    AutoCorrect
    AutoComplete
    Spellchecker, thesaurus, hyphenation, templates
    Display multiple pages
    Document Navigator
    Wizards
Designing
    Desktop Publishing features
    Text frames/linking
    Styles
    Images
        Creating Drawings
        Inserting Graphics
    Charts
Compatibility/Interoperability
    ODF format
    Reads MS Word docs
        - link or display a table indicating exactly which formats LO
supports?
            |Format|Used with|Compatible?|
    HTML/MediaWiki/PDF/etc export
    Charts (highlighting the ability to import Calc data)/[insert other LibO
application-specific features]
    Drag & Drop(?)
...and more!
    Live hyperlinks and bookmarks
    Advanced notes for collaboration
    Calculations
    Customizable Interface (how you can dock toolbars, add/remove toolbars,
etc)