Hi Narayan,
On 13/12/2010 08:10, Narayan Aras wrote:

Hi Michael,

Why does it not have blogs, wiki and forum? (they get filled up by visitors; not content-writers.)

A forum and heavily integrated communication and support system is
coming with Drupal which will support communication through mailing
list, forum and XML. I am not sure how we would migrate items from a
Silverstripe forum to a Drupal forum as they have to be attributed to
a user.
Please be patient, Drupal is only a couple of months off.

I was talking of the SilverStripe version, which was supposed to fill the void.

There is already forum that exist and they use phpBB technology for some or may be most of them. Drew has the knowledge here. For the French speaking one, it will be linked on our support page once the final version is announced because the admins and moderators don't want to provide supports on dev versions. I don't know if they have been asked, but I'm not really sure they will accept to migrate on a Drupal tool when they seems very happy with the technology they are currently using (and they have choose). There might be also an issue on migrating the existing database, not sure it's worth the cost.

Kind regards
Sophie