----- Original Message ----

From: Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian@SSpaeth.de>
<snip>
http://docs.officeshots.org/ may be a potential starting point -
 especially when it comes to document conversion / rendering
 fidelity.

I don't know if and how easy this would be in drupal. So far I  have
coded a very simple webform in "django" (python is my thing :-))  to
allow uploading a document and a comment.

Next, I want to integrate  automatic conversion of the doc to .pdf by
LibO in which, when finished, the  user can mark the pages that exhibit
conversion problems. Adding screenshots  from MS Office would be cool,
but I don't know how to do that (although the  officeshot site manages
it, so it must be possible).

The only thing  that is then left, is to link the uploaded doc to a
bugzilla issue and  display the status from the bug in question. The
linking to a bug would (in  my vision), not necessarily happen by the
user, but by QA team, that vets  those entries.

You do realize that Bugzilla and other similar tools do allow you to attach
files, etc
directly to the bug report, no? I.e. there is no need to have an external source
to store the files.

Ben