Am 05.11.2010 17:05, schrieb Florian Effenberger:

Thanks for all your work! Despiste the professional recommendation, that
I basically share, I fear we need the WYSIWYG editor.

well, we are now starting to chewing arguments already stated over and over again.

Let's make it simple:

Don't speak for potential others, only speak of yourself.

Who on this (or any other) list would not be able to work in the wiki if there weren't FCKEditor?

Here I have some statistics for you:

* while the FCKEditor is installed in the wiki, it is currently switched off by default

* you can switch it explicitely on or off in the user preferences in the wiki

* 11 (eleven) users have explicitely switched FCKEditor OFF
* 1 (one) user have explicitely switched FCKEditor ON
the rest (222 - 11 - 1 = 210) users go with the default (currently OFF)

From my perspective I don't care wheter FCKEditor is switched on or off or if it is being used or not. I think I have made clear that I am not going to clean up garbage resulting by its usage or respond to any further complains about FCKEditor ;-).

This said, I am off again for the next few days. You might have noticed that after an enthusiastic start my actions in the wiki stalled recently. This is not due to this discussion but because I have an emergency at our data centre and have to rescue a cluster of servers that dies on Wednesday night. I hardly got any sleep since then because I have to fix that issues ASAP, so that's why I push away everything else as far as I can. I'll be back latest after the weekend (not to mention that my second child is due to be born any minute now...).

Regards,

/Manuel
--
Regards