Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2010 Archives by date, by thread · List index


Well, not sure I see a lot of coming together to a common agreement

Thanks to google I ran into the SC minutes where they said for the
website mail lost to make a decision and report back to them. It called
for that decision to be made 2 days ago.

So - proposal - if no agreement is coming then a vote?

Either that or let the SC choose as I read the minutes.

At Oo.o I served as an observer for a few Community Council elections, I
would be willing to take the tally here also. I would not need to
actually cast a vote.

I can't really tell if people are still working on these demos - so I
would say:

Put a synopsis (for example)

Andrea, Ben, Keith offer to build out the Drupal solution.

Christian, (?) offer to build out the SilverStripe solution.

I'll put a paragraph of what I think the pros/cons for each are from the
discussion thread(s) - for posting to the list on Saturday morning, you
have that day to offer any changes.

Sunday (midnight UTC) I call a vote - open for 24 hours and then I tally
and report the results.

Simple majority?

Any details can be worked out with the SC between now and Sunday

What do you think?


E-mail to for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.