[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- From: Fred James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:22:08 -0400
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Two questions please.What I have seen so far is that the LO label is intended to print from a database (such as a list of addresses, and doesn't allow for what you desire ... and by the way, I desire.
I am using Avery A4 L7161 adhesive labels and have opened using the new>label option which gives me the grid in which to type the text. Having selected font and size I find the print is too close to the edge of the label.
How may I adjust the margin between the first line of text and the actual label edge. I think the word is kerning and I need to move the text a fraction of the line down on the paper?
Once I have typed one label and edited it to suit, is there a quick way to copy the one label to all the labels on the the whole sheet?
Grateful for your help please.
Sorry, I am no help there.
There is a way to change the top and right margins, but that is the distance from the top and left edges of the sheet to the top and left edges of the top, left label ... not really a good answer, eh?
Assuming that one wants all the labels on a sheet to be identical, all I have ever been able to do is (as you say) format one label as desired, select and copy the desired area of that label, and past that into each of the other labels on the sheet ... one at a time.
Not much help there, I am sure ... I wish to know this as well, if there is any way to do this. But thank you for asking ... it prompted me to search once again for the answer, although the answers I found (once again) point to stuff that is not in LO, at least not in the version I have. Possibly out of date answers? Possibly the answer would vary a lot between OS's?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161||Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by Date: Second reply with a REAL answer: WAS: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by thread: Second reply with a REAL answer: WAS: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161