[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:12:33 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 2010-11-22 9:26 PM, Scott Jones wrote:
> OS: Windows XP SP3 LO Version: 3.3 b3
> Every time I exit LO Writer or LO Calc I get the following Error message
> in Windows. Any Ideas?
> soffice.bin - Application Error
> The instruction at "0x7c911689" referenced memory at "0xffffffff". The
> memory could not be "read".
> Click on OK to terminate the program
Me too... same system specs..
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit||plino <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit||Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Co-Exist
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit