[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Co-Exist
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Co-Exist
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 04:23:18 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-11-22 18:55, Mark a écrit :
Why would they not?
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Scott Jones
Can LibreOffice and Open Office Co-Exist on the same Windows 7 PC?
... ahem ... why not ask if curious and uncertain. The original betas did nasty things if OOo was previously installed. This problem has been fixed.
Remember that these versions are betas and are not expected to run on production machines. We are asking people who do use the betas to report any problems with the latest distro for bug fixing.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Co-Exist||Scott Jones <Scott.Jones@MedProSystems.Com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Co-Exist||Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Co-Exist
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [discuss] Re: [Annonce] La Mouette se réjouit de l'arrivée de la Document Fondation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Co-Exist
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Co-Exist