[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- From: Gary Aitcheson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:48:55 +0000 (UTC)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apinder Singh <apinder.in <at> gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mark <mhullrich <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just tried to run a spell check in LO and it would not run - well,
> > actually it opened up, said it was done and asked if I wanted to
> > continue from the beginning of the document, but whether I say yes or
> > no, it just closes without checking anything.
> > When I looked in the options for languages, there was no language
> > setting for my document and I couldn't get it to take one, either.
> > What's up there?
> > Mark
It was the same for me. On Ubuntu I installed "myspell-en-gb" and then in Tools
- Options - Language Settings - Writing Aids I selected the Hunspell Spell
Checker and disabled LanguageTool. It works fine now.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Apinder Singh <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Which version?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working