[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- From: Apinder Singh <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:38:29 +0530
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mark <email@example.com> wrote:
> I just tried to run a spell check in LO and it would not run - well,
> actually it opened up, said it was done and asked if I wanted to
> continue from the beginning of the document, but whether I say yes or
> no, it just closes without checking anything.
> When I looked in the options for languages, there was no language
> setting for my document and I couldn't get it to take one, either.
> What's up there?
> To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org<users%2Bhelp@libreoffice.org>
> List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
On my computer running Fedora 13, even though four user defined dictionaries
were being shown in language options but still it wasn't working. Solved the
problem by downloading dictionary from
fine now. Beta 2.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Gary Aitcheson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Mark <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is it possible to trim the bloat from LibreOffice?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working