Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mark <mhullrich@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just tried to run a spell check in LO and it would not run - well,
> actually it opened up, said it was done and asked if I wanted to
> continue from the beginning of the document, but whether I say yes or
> no, it just closes without checking anything.
>
> When I looked in the options for languages, there was no language
> setting for my document and I couldn't get it to take one, either.
>
> What's up there?
>
> Mark

> deleted.

On my computer running Fedora 13, even though four user defined dictionaries
were being shown in language options but still it wasn't working. Solved the
problem by downloading dictionary from
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/en_US-dict. Working
fine now. Beta 2.

Apinder Singh