[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- From: Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:21:17 -0700
- To: email@example.com
I just tried to run a spell check in LO and it would not run - well,
actually it opened up, said it was done and asked if I wanted to
continue from the beginning of the document, but whether I say yes or
no, it just closes without checking anything.
When I looked in the options for languages, there was no language
setting for my document and I couldn't get it to take one, either.
What's up there?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Apinder Singh <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Harold Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice/OpenOffice co-installation broke apt package manager?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice/OpenOffice co-installation broke apt package manager?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working