[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit
- From: plino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:20:02 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
Same here on two machines. Same Win version, same LO build.
Is this an XP problem only?
LO 3.3 b2 didn't have this bug.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/On-Applications-Exit-tp1950798p1956061.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit||Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Which version?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Which version?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] On Applications Exit
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: On Applications Exit