Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space

The unicode character U202F Narrow Nobreak Space should produce the result
you're looking for. I've tested LibreOffice (4.2?) functions properly. The
font has to support it tho or you'll have a unprintable character glyph or
wide space present depending on the view/program. If the font doesn't have
this glyph, you can change the font it uses by search/replace to one that
does.

https://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/202f/browsertest.htm