[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] help file download for windows
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] help file download for windows
- From: "Sebastian G. <bastik>" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:27:07 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 26.11.2010 20:21, schrieb Gary:
I am looking for help file(s) to install in Beta 3.3.On Beta2 they were included in the installer, but obviously there were not included in Beta3. Since there's no help installed.
I thought they would be available for download, but I may be mistaken.
If someone would please let me know where to find the file(s)
it would be greatly
If not yet available, please let me know.
Thanks for help!
I asked on IRC and got that reply
"we stripped help from Beta3, and RC1 will have separate help packs you can install per language."
"and the on-line help is coming"
(BTW: Thanks for the nice help on IRC:libreoffice)
26 Nov 2010, 21:26 (+0100)
Impurities make things work and sometimes unique.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] help file download for windows||Gary <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] help file download for windows
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Installation/De-installation how-to's for Debian/Ubuntu and Fedora Core Linux LibreOffice beta 3 distribs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] help file download for windows
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions