[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- From: David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:57:13 +0800
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I've drafted an amended readme for the LibreOffice Linux downloads,
- detailed instructions for installing LibreOffice on Debian/Ubuntu,
Fedora, Suse and Mandriva, with supporting notes for other Linux
- detailed instructions for installing language packs on all the above distribs;
- detailed instructions for de-installing an existing LibreOffice
installation, covering all the above Linux distribs.
It would be useful to proofread what I've added, for technical
correctness and accuracy.
I've filed a bug report on the tracker , together with the updated
readme in ODT format. I've also uploaded the file to the wiki . The
wiki would probably be the best version to proofread/correct? (I've
set a watch on the file, so I'll be notified about any updated version
that gets uploaded, and will update the bug report as necessary.)
Please feel free to add your technical comments to the bugtracker 
rather than here; I'll be watching that bug and will ensure that any
necessary corrections/amendments get applied.
Hopefully, these instructions be included with the next release, and
maybe the existing download will be updated.
Thanks if so. ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Installation/De-installation how-to's for Debian/Ubuntu and Fedora Core Linux LibreOffice beta 3 distribs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] help file download for windows
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.3beta3 crashes -> unusabel -> back to OpenOffice