[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer
- From: lasse1303 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:44:49 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
Rename the file
Thus forcing use of the libcairo-file of the system instead of the one
provided by LibreOffice.
It worked for me...
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Symbol-lookup-error-running-libreoffice-writer-tp1854742p1979272.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer||degarov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Symbol lookup error running libreoffice writer