[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- From: Eric Beversluis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 20:25:43 -0400
- To: "T. R. Valentine" <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On June 14, 2019 at 19:59:43, T. R. Valentine (email@example.com) wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 18:45, Eric Beversluis
> > I want to insert a non-breaking semi-space when I have a single quotation mark next to
> a double quotation mark:
> > John reported, “‘I think you can’t,’ he said.”
> > Is it possible to do this in libreoffice writer on Mac, so the two quotation marks are
> slightly spaced? I’m not having any luck searching for this.
> > Eric Beversluis
> > Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com
> Look in the Unicode block of 'General Punctuation. There are a slew of
> different-sized spaces available. You should be able to insert the one
> of your choice.
> T. R. Valentine
> A rich heart may be under a poor coat.
Thanks. Looks like I want to use “thin space” Hex 200A. Is there an easy way to do that from the keyboard? None of the ways I’ve used on Linux or Windows seem to work.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: insert non-breaking semi-space||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space||Eric Beversluis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] insert non-breaking semi-space