Re: [libreoffice-users] Installation/De-installation how-to's for Debian/Ubuntu and Fedora Core Linux LibreOffice beta 3 distribs

Hi,

1st sorry for the top post - silly email client i'm stuck with at the moment.

Well, from memory (so beware):

Start Synaptic

-------[might not be required]
Click on the button Status
Select 'Instsalled'
-------

Click on Search
enter the string LibreOffice
In the list retutnred is an entry name ONLY Libreoffice
Right click on this and from the context menu select
'Mark for Removal' OR 'Mark for Complete Removal'
(first choice removes the installation, but does not delete the files from your hard disk - the second does)
Click on 'Apply'
A confirmation dialog will open, click OK
That is it, IIRC

Best wishes

Drew