And yet... this time your reply (containing *both* In-reply-to and References headers, for the
first time) threaded! Be it ever so curious, I withdraw my question. Thanks for satisfying my
curiosity.

BTW, my prior post used Reply-All (rather than Reply-List) because I was not sure about how you
were receiving. Now that I see Reply-List works for you, that [my norm on this list] is what I'm
using - so you won't see double ;-)