On 2022/08/15 19:07, Regina Henschel wrote:
Are you sure \ is not on your keyboard? If I switch to a Japanese
keyboard layout, I see a \ as left most key in the lower row and as
right most key in the middle row.
You can install an additional language in Windows and then you can
switch the keyboard layout.
and I thank everybody for their help.
* Yes, my KB does have a backslash. But pressing it (no matter what KB
layout it use) ALWAYS produces a \. They are supposed to be identical.
* I thought about inserting a backslash via symbols, but that alsow
produces a \; in the Find dialog it does not work.
* Neither does copying the "tab portion" from any piece of text.
* I do not use Linux, so those commands do not help me.
* This operation apparently does not work in a text editor either.
* I thought about replacing "space[" with something like "spacekk" (with
or without the space). THAT does not work either.
* I just tried to find simply "[" (without the quotes).
* Unchecking "Regular expressions" DOES find the brackets, but then
inserts "\t[" (where the \ is a backslash). But that is not what I want
.. and not helpful.
Does this really have to be so difficult?
In the hope, there IS a way to accomplish this.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy