Hi Brian:

As I said to Regina, thank you very much for your explanation. I could reproduce the graph as you instructed to me.

        I found both graph clear and making what I need.

Yes, I need the graph and the coordinates of the interception both lines too. I follow your equation to find U, and I reproduced it well with the same result. But I tried to do the same with A coordinate interception: 14000 * ( 1 - U / 1.31 ) and I got : 5813 not 9126. As you said, 9126 is the correct point where intercept but I couldn't get in my calculation. Would you please, tell me what would I do wrong ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez