Hi :)
Dohh, I sent this as a pm rather than to the whole list.  So I've had to
forward it.

I still don't understand why we want to push people's replies off-list.
Off-list means the replies are not subject to peer review and makes it
difficult to know whether a question has been resolved or not and it's
impossible to look back over old solutions that may still work.

Hey ho, grumble done ;)
Regards from a
Tom :)