http://www.geda-project.org/
what happened to this project.  it seems to be non functional?
Linux as a platofrm is not faring well against M*..?
what is the problem?

political statement as of Sept. 15, 2016

Sue Grommit, One Wake Up Lane, the Cloud.

No self - respecting robot would vote for either a Republican or a Democrat!

Lest we shall forget ¨unchallenged¨: private power through philanthropy
and  nonprofits (PAC money) threatens the entire democratic process
https://www.amacad.org/content/publications/pubContent.aspx?d=1049

Oligarchs use political system to divide and control Americans. The
elected are taxpayer paid salaried officials, authorized to write the
laws oligarchs dictate.  Elected officials force Americans to pay
$15,538 to each foreigner ($124.5 billion).  Dog saves owner, owner
beats dog. see  http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf  and
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html
No wonder our nation is broke.

Why should Americans believe political parties, which are composed of
politicians, benefactors, and media enabled propaganda puppets, to be
the proper people to designate the 527 people who shall spy on, tax,
regulate, dictate to, and forcibly control behaviors, health, life-style
and financial circumstances of 330,000,000 Americans?  Consider this link:

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/37115-how-the-gop-s-cynical-
election-strategy-is-imploding

For my 70 yrs we have elected 5 of the 527 salaried puppets of the
political parties with only down hill results.. Each election the party
Oligarchs cull out all but 527 persons, and present them on election
ballots, for the sheep in America to select their five each votes from
(president(1/1),VP(1 of1), senate(2/100) and house (1 vote of 425).
Adds to 527, but you get to vote for only 5 of them. Consider this link:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/02/meet-the-billionaires-
manipulating-the-u-s-presidential-election.html

NONE of these selected for you, salaried elected party puppets have
delivered quality of life benefits to Americans.  instead they respond
to the needs of the Oligarchs.  Worse, all have participated in curtailing
much of the democracy Americans sought in defeating the British,
and they have gone dark and hidden from view, their governing
activities.

These party puppets have installed hidden 24/7 technology designed to
spy on, collect, store, and process our personal, health, and activity
data for propaganda and future prosecutorial use?  Our behavior is
micro managed by computers interacting with our lives and their laws.

The 527 puppets of the oligarch controlled political party system have
federalized our local school systems and our local banks, monopolized
the software and energy businesses, and moved them and the jobs that
go with them overseas.

The 527 puppets have given our tax monies to failed Wall Street
Oligarchs and to foreign nations,
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/08/13/479869/US-aid-Israel-illegal-
   (see dept of defense gag order WNP-136..)
or they have used our taxes to conduct
secret foreign wars and when pauses occur they have invented ways to
convert our tax money into Oligarch wealth.

According to http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/media-con2.JPG
90% of the media is controlled by 6 companies and 232 media executive.  Scary?????

In desperation, many Americans are planning to write-in on the ballot
a single candidate to occupy each and every elected office in the USA:
hopefully, our write in candidate will win all 527 positions to remove
once and for all the party system and their oligarchs from our nation:

          Sue Grommit, One Wake Up Lane, the Cloud.

  fudmier, 2015-16

From information mass comes a little knowledge:
Education is a bureaucracy, learning is a biological activity,
knowledge is bio - processed,  available information; but
knowledge may be incomplete, conflicting or wrong. After the information fish is caught, it must be
digested into knowledge.

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential. It may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) knowingly named in the address
above. If you are the intended recipient, I hope that you will value the contents of this message
and not respond to it inappropriately.   As a valid recipient, you acknowledge and agree that no
part of this content,  is intended to be,  or actually is, professional advise (legal, regulatory,
accounting, tax or other) , and as such should not be relied upon as, professional or consultative
advise.

 This message, together with its various contents, may not be forwarded to others without the
express, written, full and adequate consent of the message originator and like consents from, each
of the contributors of the parts, if any, herein.  The message and contents are intended for
appropriate intended informed recipients only.

 If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail or its contents.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the message. Thank you.