Hi Nascrin,

nasrin khaksar schrieb:
hi.
my system was infected by ransomware.
most of my files, there extentions and content has changed to random
number and letters with cerber3 ransomware!

someone told me that macros are dangerous and maybe i opened one
document which contains macro!
i want to know libreoffice's behaviour with macro.
does libreoffice run them automaticly, disable them or ask the users?
i want to know its default behaviour.

The default behavior is, that LibreOffice disables unsigned macros. But you will get a message to inform you, that there is a macro in the document.

i am realy worried for my files which are very valuable for me, so
please help me.
God bless you all and divine mercy and bounties i request for you all.

If you go to menu 'Tools' and therein item 'Options', you get the dialog for making settings. In the first part 'LibreOffice' you will find the item 'Security'. And there is a button 'Macro Security'. The default setting is 'high', but if it is not secure enough for you, you can set it to 'very high' and make sure, that there are no entries in tab 'Trusted Sources'.

Kind regards
Regina