Virgil,

On 2016-01-27 01:19, Virgil Arrington wrote:
Chill, Phil.

I can't believe the level of antagonism coming through your keyboard.
I'm "clueless" for not knowing Nasrin's gender? Harsh, man. While I
have many contacts with Muslims from around the world, I had never
heard the name Nasrin before and recalled nothing in her emails that
betrayed her gender.

If choosing to love people, regardless of my knowledge of their
gender, is an agenda, then I suppose I have an agenda. I'm genuinely
surprised that my decision to love a Muslim I've never met upsets you
so much that you feel it necessary to accuse me of having "low general
knowledge" and being "clueless." Where does such a miserable world
view come from?

Just observation - you believe in sky fairies and supporting others who are attacked for proselytising their sky fairies because an attack on one sky fairy is an attack on all sky fairies . .

I won't use the LO list to advance my views of Christianity.

Good - and others should not use it to advance their superstitions either.

I use
other lists for that, where it is admittedly more appropriate. But, I
reserve the right to come to the defense of another who has been
unfairly attacked for what she happened to put in her signature line.
(I'll blindly accept your assertion that Nasrin is female.)  I felt
your attack unwarranted and unworthy of a gentlemen, regardless of
your religious views.

Well if you weren't clueless (which is not consistent with you believing in fairy stories) you would have realised by now that I don't have any and that I don't approve of others proselytising on this list . .

P.

Sorry, Tom, I had to respond to Phil, and I felt I had to do it on list.

I'll let it go, now.

Virgil