PDF? I'm not sure I know where to look for LO documentation in this format?

F1? I use it often. It needs to be compartmenalized (Calc, Writer, Math, Macro interface [UNO],
...) Its installation also needs to be better integrated into the LO installation process.

HTML? I occasionally wander into this maze though I'm not sure how I get there. I guess it's via a
link someone posts on this list.

I'm a Calc user on Windows and on Linux. I use the Function Wizard to find function names by
category and F1 to get the specifics as to the meaning of the function parameters. The examples are
not always very well thought out in terms of being very practical.

I would write and use macros a good bit more if there were good documentation on the subject
through F1. I'd like to see links to an on line tutorial on Star Basic and one or more tutorials on
the concepts of UNO and how to get started using it. At least one tutorial should NOT assume that
the reader has a degree in computer programming. I, for one, am a retired 1960s era assembler
language and FORTRAN (later K&R C and Pascal) mainframe programner. My paradigm involves procedural
code (get values, manipulate them, store/use the results, etc.). I need a bridge from that to the
UNO paradigm.

--
Jim