Am 15.01.2015 um 19:07 schrieb dave boland:
The problem with gmane.org is that I can't seem to append to a thread.
I can follow the thread, so it is somewhat helpful.

In this aera of spam and fraud you need to subscribe to a mailing list
in order to send messages. There is a switch ("nomail" or something)
which excludes you from the mail distribution so you can view this list
via gmane and send your messages using the same mail account you used
for registration.

So if the LO team can make facebook easy to find relevant info, quick to
use, intuitive, no passwords or registration, then go for it. If on the
other hand they are just following the latest thing, then forget it.  In
the end, the support solution needs to fit the users needs, not just be
cool.

As far as content matters,
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php

is the major resource of user knowledge for both OpenOffice and
LibreOffice users. This mailing list is somewhat disappointing.