Le 15/01/2015 20:11, Jim Byrnes a écrit :

What are you using to access gmane?  It probably relates more to what
you are using to access gmane than gmane itself.

I use Thunderbird. Once I subscribe to a group on gmane it asks me how
many messages to download and marks the remaining as read.  Once
downloaded I can choose what I want to view, all msgs, just unread msgs
or threads with unread msgs, plus some others I don't use. If I want to
respond to a msg I can choose "followup" which sends the reply to the
group or "replY" which sends it to the message's author.

Yep, same here. Gmane threads show up just fine in Thunderbird.

Alex