Hi :)
Even if it does seem to be 'only' on your 1 machine that fact that it
didn't happen before makes it worth posting as a bug-report
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport
Note those instructions help you find if the same thing has been reported
before as this might be a reappearance of an old problem.

Regressions like this are likely to be easiest to fix while all the new
code is fresh in people's minds spo please do post asap.

It is not necessarily caused by someone working directly on Impress.  It
could easily be someone working on something completely unrelated that has
this unexpected and undesirable outcome.  Hence why we run the QA
competitions to test as much as possible on as many real-world machines as
possible.  The code clean-up is probably, hopefully, leading to a reduction
of that sort of thing but my guess is that it's always possible for any
software.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)