Hi Tom:

Some confusion here. Kolbjørn's issue was not the same as mine.

The problem I reported is indeed a bug, as at least one of the testers
confirmed it. If I'm understanding the bug correspondence, another tester
could not confirm it, but was running 32 bit instead of 64 bit which both I
and the first tester were using. Probably some sort of clue there ...

But the behavior definitely didn't exist in the alpha version (I certainly
would have noticed as it is quite annoying) and can easily be reproduced in
the beta.

Here's hoping that a quick read of the code changes will expose what
happened and it will be fixed soon.

Enjoy the sunny and bright - we get that here in the U.S. Midwest, but our
weather seems to still be in beta testing as it's awfully unpredictable and
subject to frequent crashes.

Frank