Hi:

I'm running 64 bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, and I recently updated from the 4.3
Alpha version of LibreOffice to
Version: 4.3.0.0.beta1 Build ID: 2e39c7e59c8fc8b16a54c3d981dceef27fb0c07f

and ran into two distinct behaviors that seem to have cropped up between the
Alpha and Beta:

1) If there is an Impress document as the most recent file in the opening LO
selector, the image of the slide has an odd blank area in the upper left
corner. No other documents in the list (any row or column) are affected this
way. If a different presentation is loaded, changed, and saved, it then
becomes the first slide and exhibits this behavior. The original slide (now
second in the list) is displayed fine. So this seems to have nothing to do
with a particular file, but rather with the opening menu display. Odd.

2) Within Impress, if I am editing the Notes for some slide, and then click
on the "Normal" tab, the display jumps to the Normal view of Slide #1.

Neither of these is, of course, a show stopper, but I didn't experience
either of these behaviors with the Alpha build I was using (4.3.0.0.alpha0+
Build ID: be4035d00f37c492494fa7860955b6d0868c7f77), so I'm wondering if
anyone else noticed either of these behaviors. If it means that someone is
actually working on the Impress code, I'm glad to hear that.

Thanks ...