Den 06.06.2014 15:03, skreiv Tom Davies:
Hi :)
Any chance posting the solution that fixed it for you? Does that mean the bug-report can be closed already by just posting the answer there too?
I had to click on "Layouts" in the Properties pane to open the "Click to add Notes" frame. After doing this ones, it looks like Impress remember it. Later, when opening the page "Notes" Impress also opens the "Click to add Notes". I am not able to reconstruct the error.
LibreOfficeDev 4.3.0.0 on Windows 7 and 8.
I have not found any bug report on this.
Regards (from a sunny garden)
Kolbjoern

Btw have a good weekend all! It's sunny and bright in my country, for a change, so i'm hoping everyone else has a good one too.
Regards from
Tom :)