Progress report:

I've installed Version: 4.2.3.3, Build ID: 882f8a0a489bc99a9e60c7905a60226254cb6ff0

I've had 5 "vector::_M_range_check" crashes in a row, in one of my large multi-sheet spreadsheet documents. What I'm trying to do that's causing the crashes is delete about 10 rows in a sheet. Nothing more.

This error is the phantom that's been haunting me for weeks. Usually, if I never do two significant things to a sheet without saving between them, I can avoid the crash. When that doesn't work, I try deleting columns and replacing them with columns from other sheets. Somehow, this will ultimately get me to a point the crashes stop...until the next day, when it starts all over again.

I'm still working with the sheet to try to move it along. I have little choice. The sheet is that important.

t.