Tom,

Thanks for your thoughts, as always.

I'm copying individual sheets into new blank spreadsheets, not .csv files, which would accomplish nothing.

And, yes, they ARE doing "tons of calculations". That appears to be the problem - maybe. Alternatively, it appears that moving things around get the program pretty confused pretty quickly.

See my next post, to Stuart, for an updated status report - good news.

t.