       If it were otherwise, then each would not be editable  ;-)

       But when the cursor is outside of any label then the arrow keys go
from one to another, right?

From: Ruth Ann <cameok9@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] keyboard shortcut to navigate tables now
forms
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

My apologies. I had asked about tables, and indeed, your information was
very useful. Thank you.

However, what I should have asked about was how to navigate on a page of
labels.
Sorry, I think when I look at the page, it looks like a table to me, so I
think of it that way. But in reality, it is a page of labels that I am
trying to navigate.
The arrow keys only move me around within each label, and the tab key just
inserts a tab into the text of the label.
Ruth Ann