Hi :)
I only just found your previous post.  For some reason it went
straight into my spam folder so other people might have missed it too.
 It might be better to post using Nabble or something?

260kB is plenty small enough.  It's when things get 100 times larger
that you might run into problems.  26,000kB = 26Mb (well, roughly).
On my machines i try to stay below 2Mb
Regards from
Tom :)