Hi :)
1.  Have you been in contact with the translators mailing list?  The one international one brings
together people with a lot of skills from most of the various languages on offer.  They might be
able to help with this sort of thing.

2.  Which language?

3.  Congrats on an amazing amount of good work so far! :D  Nicely done! :))

Regards from
Tom :)