Hi :)
If it is not working in newer releases then please just post a bug report and include the last
version number where you noticed it working as well as the first version where you noticed it not
working any more.  You don't need to try out tons of versions to precisely pinpoint it although
that might be helpful if you do have time.

Not all features can be comprehensively tested unless we have tons of people doing the testing.
That is why it helps if you can do even a quick test of a new branch while it is still in alpha or
beta-testing or at least early in the branch's release cycle (like 4.1.0 or 4.1.2)

Regards from

Tom :)