I have a Form with families info in the Main Form and family members info
in a Sub Form. The Tables and relevant fields are -
Main Form (Families)
FamilyID     BIGINT     IDENTITY
<Info fields follow>

Sub Form (Roll)
RollID         BIGINT     IDENTITY
FamilyKey  BIGINT
<Info fields follow>

I have linked the forms using fields FamilyID and FamilyKey - a one to many
link.  However I get the error -
The data content could not be loaded.
SQL Statement:
SELECT * FROM "LUCROLLS"."PUBLIC"."Roll"
WHERE ("FamilyKey" = :[*]link_from_FamilyID) [42001-139]

The problem seems to be the 'link_from_FamilyID' phrase.  I Googled 42001,
and all it says is that it is an invalid SQL Statement, but I don't know
what is wrong.  Even if I did, the SQL statement is generated by the
Wizard!  Is there a way of manually over riding the Wizard?  Failing that
I'll need to write a macro to filter the Roll records to achieve what I
want to happen.  But I shouldn't need to do this.  In another application I
have previously got this sort of linking to work.

Can anybody see what I am doing wrong here?

I'm running LO version 3.5.6.2 and Windows 7.

Thanks,

Noel
--
Noel Lodge