Hi :)
Just in case anyone thought i was sounding unusually knowledgeable (and about Macs!) all my stuff
was in the snipped out bit.  It was all Alex and Ken there.

I have just had a few days (1hour/day) on a Macbook but it's the first time i have used Mac in
about a decade.  Wow though!  It was really nice and smooth!  It had some features that i really
like Gnu&Linux for, such as multiple workspaces/virtual screens.  Some things were a bit upside
down.  When you want to move a page up the screen to go on to the next page the gesture is to slide
your fingers up.  Hmmm, now i write that it seems more logical than the Windows way!  I'm not
likely to buy one but it's really nice to use.
Regards from
Tom :)