On 05/22/2013 03:34 AM, jnrigg wrote:
> What I need to know first is whether this is occurring in a table
of the database or in a form. If the latter, you may be able to correct
the problem by editing the properties of the fields in the form. The
fields in the form also contains number formatting.
Dan, it is occurring in a table. The database has no forms.

I have been using this database for over 10 years (but previously in
OpenOffice). I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly) that a form wasn't
needed if you were comfortable entering data directly into a table. When
used in OpenOffice, the "cost" field always had the exact cost (two decimal
places) but when used with LibreOffice, the cost filed is rounded off to .00
cents.

I did not convert this database when I moved from OpenOffice to Libreoffice.
I just opened the old file using LibreOffice Base.

I assume you are telling me that the rounding is because I am opening and
viewing the database in "table view" rather than "form view"? If so, is
there a simple way to convert my entire database so that all info will
display as "forms"? Or am I mis-interpreting your message?
Sorry, but given the facts as you have presented, I have no idea of what happened nor why it happened.

--Dan