I have LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on a Windows 7 computer.
I have an older database created originally with OpenOffice. The database is
a household inventory including item description, brand name, serial number,
date an item was purchased and its exact cost (among other fields).
I have just noticed that in LibreOffice Base the program is rounding all
costs to $.00). I cannot find a setting that is causing this unwanted
rounding. When I look at the format of any cell that is involved, one item
says that it will accept two digits past the decimal marker (but nothing
mentions rounding off).
I did not change any settings between when I used OpenOffice Base (where it
displayed costs correctly) and when I changed over to LibreOffice Base.
#1 - is this the right forum to ask this question?
#2 - is anybody else having a similar problem?
#3 - is there a setting that I have overlooked that will solve this unwanted
rounding of costs?
Thanks for any answers.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] rounding off number results in Base · jnrigg
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy