On 11/19/2012 02:24 PM, VA wrote:
At the risk of getting political, the last thing I want is my government dictating to me what kind of file format to use on my documents.

Virgil

The issue is not truly political if the agreed standards are used by all - it levels the playing field and tends to lower costs for consumers.
-----Original Message----- From: Jay Lozier