Hi :)
Msi?  Does LO produce one of those?  Did you get it from the official LO website or elsewhere?  If
elsewhere then please let us know where.  People do seem to be moving to .msis instead of .exes but
i'm amazed LO has managed it already.

On the downloads page there is an introductory sentence or 2 above the button that look ilke they
don't say anything much and are worth ignoring.  However!!  The words "change system or version"
(or something like that) are really a clickable link.  You need to click that link to get the
official download for any system that is slightly different from the one you are surfing on.
Regards from
Tom :)