Hi :)
I think the main problem was with the button-that-is-not-really-a-button.  Each thing that looks
like a button has 2 or 3 choices within it.  The aim was to reduce confusion but every once in a
while someone gets thrown by it. [shrugs]  More people were more confused by the previous way we
had it so it's getting better.  I had forgotten about it as an issue until the correct answer
appeared yday or whenever.
Regards from
Tom :)